Clocky Massachusetts Institute of Technology Media Lab Scientists invented the running alarm clock. People who love bed in the morning will usually press the alarm button again and again after the alarm, and then continue to sleep. And this way in Clocky body does not work, when you press the Clocky button, this set of wheels with a new alarm clock will run from the table to the ground, and hidden in the rest of the room to go, and Clocky every day to find A new hiding place. When the alarm bell rings again, even those who want to sleep again have to get up from the bed.
1. The alarm clock will always run forward, on the bedside cabinet outside the corner
2. The alarm clock can be raised from a 3-foot bedside cabinet, so do not put too high. The cupboard is best not to exceed 3 feet high.
3. The alarm clock can run on wooden floors and most carpets, but we do not recommend the use of robe or very thick carpets.
4. The alarm clock will run for about 30 seconds in different directions until it finds a place to rest. The back light flashes when the alarm moves and the alarm sounds.
5. Sometimes, when the alarm clock hit the wall, rotate.
6. After running, the alarm clock will continue to keep 9 minutes beep, or you turn off the alarm clock.